Greetings friends. A few weeks ago, I hinted at getting some new shoes from Altra called the Torin. Well, I had the privilege to review them on a website waaay bigger than this one, RunBlogger.
Below are a couple pics of the shoes and some quick takeaways, however to read the full article, read it here on Runblogger.com.
- Zero Drop awesomeness with lots of cushion
- Worked well on pavement both long and short
- Take it easy on technical trails
- Altra continues to do better with their design
- Lacing was an issue for me
- Heel slippage with standard lacing
- Would prefer a bit wider base
As always, if you are interested in the Torin or any other products, contact me and I will take care of you.